Experienced Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights in Southeastern Minnesota
Skilled lawyer delivers solid counsel for bankruptcy, estate planning, and family law issues
When life presents you with a tough legal decision, you need counsel that is both skilled and relentless at reaching the best possible resolution. At Kruger Law Office, LLC, in Rochester, I have been fighting for the rights of Southeastern Minnesota residents since 2005, with special emphasis on bankruptcy, family law and estate planning. I understand that your legal matter affects your personal and professional life, and I am ready to provide you with advocacy that you can trust. Whether you need advice on filing Chapter 7, assistance probating a will, or guidance in your divorce case, you can count on me to assert your rights and protect your interests.
Rochester advocate represents clients with integrity
At my firm, I believe that no matter what legal issue you face, you deserve honest and straightforward counsel. After carefully assessing your needs and the details of your case, I lay out your legal options in an easily accessible manner. Throughout Southeastern Minnesota, clients retain my firm because they have found me to provide:
- Hands-on counsel — I work closely with my clients to accurately determine their objectives and the most effective way of resolving their legal issues.
- Personalized attention — Realizing that no two cases are the same, I deliver personalized attention to every client who seeks my guidance.
- Relief from financial stress — As a skilled bankruptcy attorney, I work tirelessly to identify the best way of helping my clients find lasting relief from debt.
With more than a decade of experience, I am able to handle the most challenging cases. Additionally, I offer a free initial consultation so you can make an informed legal decision and proceed with confidence.
Comprehensive counsel for Minnesota residents
For clients residing in Southeastern Minnesota, my firm delivers strong legal support in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy — If you are overwhelmed by debt, bankruptcy may be your best option for relief. I help businesses and individuals file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Fighting debt collections — At my firm, I fight aggressively to ensure your rights as a consumer are protected. I can help you stop harassing debt collection and retail collection efforts.
- Family law — I assist clients with a wide range of family law issues including divorce, paternity, child custody, child support, and prenuptial agreements.
- Estate planning — Whether you are seeking advice on wills and probate or need help setting up a power of attorney, I provide you with sound estate planning guidance.
My goal is to ease your stress by providing you with dedicated counsel and aggressive advocacy at every turn of your case.
Contact an established Southeastern Minnesota attorney
Kruger Law Office, LLC is proud to assist clients with bankruptcy, family law, and estate planning matters in Minnesota. Please call 507-216-5200 or contact my firm online to schedule a free initial consultation with me at my Rochester office.